Passive VGA CAT5 Extender
The VGA Extender allows VGA video signals to be transmitted up to 135 meters via 4-paris CAT5 STP or UTP cable. Used in pairs, the VGA Extender is used in home or commercial applications as a smart, fast and cost-effective, eliminates costly and bulky VGA cable, allowing VGA monitors to be connected extended distances from the PC via standard twisted pair cable. Ideal for classrooms video distribution, lecture halls, retail kiosks, video information displays, overhead projector systems, PC-training systems, and tradeshows PC demo systems.
- Passive device, no power required.
- Including 2 units as transmitter and receiver.
- Supports up to 1280x1024 pixels.
- Up to 135 meters via standard 4 pairs CAT5 STP or UTP cable instead of VGA cable.
- Transmitter built in virtual DDC to avoid improperly setting at resolution and frequency.
- Transmitter built in sync mode selection for signal stability.
- Receiver built in sync filter level adjustment for signal stability.
- Perfect for classrooms, lecture halls, tradeshows, video information displays…etc.
انتقال VGA از بستر کابل شبکه تا فاصله 135 متر